General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I took my 17 & 14 year old to the Club Caleta Dorada in Fuerteventura this Easter. They had a great time. There's a First Choice teens club there (ages up to 15) and a football ground with regular daily games. The teens club rep was great, communicating with the kids on their level whilst also being sensible about stuff (apparently he's a youth worker in the UK - the First Choice teens clubs only run during school holidays)
My 14 year old had her best holiday ever, made loads of friends around her own age and still keeps in touch with some of them. I know she would definitely be happy to go back.
Thanks for the reply, i shall take a look at it.

Anyone else got any recommendations :?:

Can 12 year olds go scuba diving when on holiday, they both love snorkelling so would love to give diving a go. :D
If a 12 year old is qualified to go, they can go with a qualified adult, however in Europe, they have to be 16. Will check total accuracy and then PM you.
Justval Thanks for the PM. My husband used to dive (sports diver) but that was a long time ago. It has made me think as to how safe these places are, its risky diving - maybe they should just stick to the snorkling :!: Will get some brochures and discuss with hubby. THANKS.
Lykia World in Turkey has it's own PADI school. I have seen quite young children doing courses there.
Have you thought of a cruise? October would be a great time for a Med cruise and New Years great for a Caribbean cruise.
I cruise with teen boys on Royal Caribbean ships for the most part,we hav been on several others but they like RCCL the best- they live on the basketball court,or at the teen centres. The last ship we went on- Freedom of the Seas,has an ice skating rink,rollerblading,putt putt golf,volleyball and basketball courts, Flowrider (surfing) several pools. There are numerous organised activities for teens, and of course you are at a different resort every day or two,with all the beautiful beaches to go to, jetskis and banana boats and pedalos to ride,snorkeling,swim with dolphins, the list of excursions you can take are endless.
Worth a thought .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.