Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi,
I can remember the guy who owns the tapas bar,walking the beach every day. we saw him last year and he's still there this year so he's doing a good job.He was never in your face but made the food sound delicious.We did visit and the food was indeed very good.Must be good as my husband is a A la carte chef and he loved it.......Kats

P.s.......He does look like a dutch crocodile dundee!!!
:) hi i like the sound of this bar,is it ok for kids age 15,11,10,5 they are fairly adventurous mo,also where is it in relation to the sirenis jabeque apartments. thanks
Hi Mo

They had loadsa families in when we were there, so it'll be a good meal for all of you.

If you walk to Figueretas from the Jabeque (turn right out of the entrance) - walk round the promenade until you come to the open area where the market & tourist info booth is. Home Loos is over the road (watch the kids when crossing :shock: ) from the tourist booth. It's next to the music bar on the corner. Don't worry - you're bound to spot the owner walking around anyway.

It's about 10 mins walk from the Jabeque.
thanks for the info :) mo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.