Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
That's a pretty interesting concept, Sharon.

However, I think that there are a few issues that exist currently in Goa that could do with being addressed before they start to fund a new scheme.
Many people we spoke to last month said they would never book for November again because of the delay of allocation of shack licences.
Can you really see the Taxi drivers letting that go ahead quietly?? Pigs might fly.
As PPC said, lots more things need doing way before that
Call me cynical but this will never happen. :rofl

One word... TAXI
http://oheraldo.in/pagedetails.asp?nid=30906&cid=26
Old Goa will need cleaning up before hopping off there.
Maybe we will have a skytrain aswell! :rofl
Sorry spaldy the sky train idea was abandoned (or so it seems) after someone was killed during tests in 2004 carried out in Margao on a full sized sky train test track.
Photo of train here.
http://www.thehindu.com/2006/11/13/stories/2006111303341800.htm

Might go and have a look at new ferries in Panjim tomorrow see if they are really new ones!
Don't think i fancy the "Hop on bus service" either doing 200 kms an hour through Calangute!!
This from the same tourism department that brought you The River princess fiasco, year after year of shack delays amongst many other disasters.

I honestly thought it was April 1 st.

Papa
Mickey is probably coming towards the end of his tour of Europe and decided to have another "jolly" to see the recently introduced free hop on and off bus service in Sydney. ;)
A people carrier will do him for next season. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.