Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
I've added this hotel to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review HERE

Many thanks :D
Hi Angie

Sorry but have not stayed at this hotel, although it does indeed have good reviews and looks lovely.

It is in St Agnello as you know, which is about a 15 to 20 minute walk into Sorrento.

I am sure October would be a good time to go. We have visited in March for a few years now but last year went in the summer which we found too busy for our liking, so we have booked again for March and then for another week at the end of November.

Over the years, we have done most of the sights and trips, so now just tend to chill out with walks into town and people watching from many of the streetside cafes and bars.

Weather wise - who knows :roll: but it should still be warm when you go in October.

Hope you enjoy as much as we do.

Peter
Hotel Alpha is on the bus route Line C, which does a circular run to piazza Tasso then down to the port. It returns along corso Italia to Sant Agnello. The hotel is also a short walk to Sant Agnello train station.
There are a couple of flights of steps to reach the platform. I have been to Sorrento in October when the weather has been warm and also when it has been mixed.
Best wishes
Peter H
Not good area if you have a pram or a buggy. Its a white knuckle ride walking into centre of Sorrento as the pavements are uneven, and non existant in places. St Agnello is lovely but I reckon you.d be taking your life in your hands walking from there to the centre. You might need to be prepared to take buses or taxis.
Anyone know times for dinner at this hotel. Is ther ejust one sitting, also are tables just for two available, not shared tables thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.