Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hotel Athina
5 Posts
Hi,
I haven't stayed in the Athina but i know you will not be disappointed it is a beauiful place lovely big pool the best view in the evening to see the sun- set, great place to eat as is all the places in San Stefanos.
We go again in September and can't wait

Cathy :sun
Again I have never stayed at the Athina but some friends of ours did last year and they said how good it was. The pool is brilliant and apparently is the biggest on the island. The sunsets from most parts of San Stefanos are breathtaking and I am sure you will try to take many photos of it. The village people are great and will help you to have a great time.

Jules
Hi! there we have just come back from staying at the Athina Hotel we can recomend this hotel highly. The staff are very nice and helpful. Olga, Katerina on reception Yannis at the bar and Kostas, Spiros and Christina in the resturant are brill. When we stayed there it was quiet. The pool is large and the sunset view from the resturant is spectacular. Hope your holiday is as good as ours. Wish we were going back.
thanks all for you comments, can't wait to go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.