Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Paradise Park is definitely the closest hotel - its down and around the front of Beverly Hills Club, 5 mins walk away and its downhill if you have cases with you.
Thanks Vivien-Marie, just waiting back from HM to see if they have anything for last night and if not see good prices for PH for the night!
Why do you need to move surely they can accomodate you in another apartment for 1 night only, they have done for me in the past
clarets4ever - were you able to book this before you travelled and with who? I contacted who we booked with and they do not do this and referred me elsewhere and they have not come back to me.
Thanks
Guest relations at the Hollywood Mirage should be able to help you. They have for me in the past. Theres not a chance of the Mirage being at full occupancy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.