Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hi don
try this web site for info on the hotel in peurto mogan.
We are going back to peurto mogan ourselves in april, but to the little hotel club de mar at the far end of the marina.looking forward to that.
think the time from the airport is about 45 mins to an hour
good luck and regards
brian
I've read the glowing reports on this hotel & have booked it for a week in Feb. Really looking forward to that!
If anyone has any info about the hotel, Puerto Mogan, restaurants, trips, must sees/dos /Gran Canaria in general I'd love to hear from you.
Was there about 8 years ago, stayed in PDI and visited Las Palmas & Puerto Rico & that's all. Would like to get a more authentic taste of the Canaries as I feel we missed out on that.
:thanks
we are going to the gran canaria princess hotel on the 19th was just wondering if any one had any info on thi hotel and the surrounding area thx
for our reviews of this hotel.

for our resort reports for Puerto Mogan.
We stayed in the Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel when it first opened. It is a lovely hotel and thoroughly recommend it. The entertainment was a bit cheesy though. There are lots of pools and always a little quiet space you can find, if you want it. Usual hotel entetainment and it even has its own small bowling alley
Playa Mogan is lovely but if you can go inland a little to Mogan village. Restaurant there called Acaymo - very good.
Restaurants in Playa Mogan - big selection - Irish breakfasts, pizza to Canarian cuisine. Try Stefan's in the square, top right hand corner with wooden wheles and things hanging outside. He is german but does lovely canarian food, with an international twist
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.