Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Salou
6 Posts
hi have you looked at themembers hotel reviews yet... the latest is 07 im afraid

wizard
Hi maryj

We stayed in the Delfin Park about 10 years ago and had a great holiday. The hotel is central and close to beach, good food, our only problem was the noise at night, but we went back to look at it 2years ago and it has had a lot done to it, new pool and double glazed patio doors so that should have solved the noise problem.

Hope you enjoy :cheers
Hi Maryj,
We are going to the Delfin Park 24th May. Its 3 years since we were there but I dont think it has changed much according to the reviews on Trip Advisor. We always found it to be clean, friendly, good food and a nice pool area.We always enjoyed our stays there.We first stayed 10 years ago and have been 4 times since then .I hope we all have a good time and enjoy it as much as we always have.
Thanks folks. I am going on the 18th May, hope the weather is ok :sun2
:D hi maryj you've got good pubs round about you,fox and hounds,brown cow and there are supermarkets aswell across from the delphin.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.