Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Has anyone got the phone number of Hotel El Greco- Cala Portinatx S/N, Portinatx. 7820 Ibiza - I can't find it anywhere and want to call them. Also does anyone know room numbers for sea view and highest floor? Thanks.
hi just wondering if anyone has recently come back from this resort or hotel. wanted to knoe what it was like
We are thinking of going to El Greco next year can anyone tell me if it is worth it, we hate the sun-bed war, we understand the beds around the pool are at a premium, not many and go really quickly so is it easy to get a bed at the water park and does the all-inclusive continue there? drinks and so on and any other advice would be appreciated. Many thanks!
hi kazmolly
i'm off to the el greco on august 30th for 2 weeks so should be able to help after then
Hi Kaz
Its been 4 or 5years since we where there and YES the sunbeds are at a premium around the pool. You should get a sunbed at the waterpark (5 mins across the beach) and you can get soft drinks and beer there also.

Robert
Does anyone have the e-mail address for the above this hotel?

Many thanks!
We went to the El Greco a few years ago. The only reason we would not go back is
because the rooms - position and aspect. If that is not important to you, then I would say go for it.
The food and dining area is very nice but the best bit is that the hotel is on the wonderful
beach. We used to get loungers or sit on towels by the waters edge. We could walk for yards
and yards into the calm sea and not go out of our depth - so safe.
We used to be the first on the beach, with bread to feed the fish - they would swim all around us.
My Husband used to love his daily snorkel!
It has one of the few beaches that I could recommend inflatables etc but beware - if they were left around
they would be popped by shop owners who wanted to sell more!
I think it is a great place for families and I hope you enjoy it!
Hi there
Can anyone tell me how to find a list of tour ops that use this hotel, I know 1st choice do but im sure its not exclusive to them x
hi
just type in the hotel in google and you'll get a list of who does it . travelrepuplic. greatlatedeals,lowcostholidays . and there are others... :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.