Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
First of all, please don't worry too much!
I myself am a great worrier, & always expect the worse case senario to happen, & that can really ruin a good holiday (which is what you will have in Kalamaki!)
We stayed at the Exotica 2 years ago, & you will find that there are no problems getting medical help should you need it. The desk staff are brilliant, & when we needed a Doctor to look at my daughter, her was at the Hotel in 20 mins, & this was for a very minor complaint.
he charged us, then we claimed this back via our insurance upon our return. It was a ominla amount, & included the antibiotics which he gave us too (no trips to the pharmacy!)

Greek hospitals are superb. Last year my Hubby had a bad reaction to a wasp sting while we were on cephalonia (Which is next door to Zante), & they were effecient, brisk,clean & helpful. All in all a good experience.......in fact I would MUCH rather get ill there than here!
One thing, do you have the new E11 form , as they have changed for this year. have a couple of photocopies of it in your luggage & to carry around, just in case, as they do need a copy of it to remain in Hospital with you.
just booked a holiday to exotica hotel in kalamaki for august, booked a room for family of 4, has anybody out there stayed at this hotel in one of these rooms, just want to know what the rooms are actually like, read all reviews on this hotel and it sounds great, just curious as to what the room will be like as two adults going with two boys aged 11 and 5
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.