Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thanks Linda

Think we might be brave and go for top floor!! Highest we've been in Beni is the 16th. We were top floor in Rio Park but that was only 9 high!
Is anyone going here in June? Just booked here all inclusive for 1 week!

Wheres the best clubs/pubs to go to for a group of girls 17/21 that like avin a laugh?

Thanks
HI. Iam staying at the flamingo benidorm in july with my wife and 2 sons 11 and 8. Can anyone give me information on getting in touch with the hotel to ask for a room on a lower floor because my youngest son is a bit hyper and likes to climb a lot. Does anyone think i will have any luck requesting this, or the best way to go about this. thanks
tel68uk
You'll find the contact details on page one of this thread.

If you e-mail the hotel and explain that you have an hyper active climbing kiddie, they usually do try and please, but whether they can grant you your request depends on how full the hotel is, and how many guests have left before you arrive, vacating lower floor rooms.

Sanji
Thanks sanji i will email them to try and get a lower floor. Iam going in the middle of july, do you know when the best time to e.mail them.
Hi we got back from the flamingo benidorm last week, and i must say the weather has been poor (rain rain and more rain) lol. But i must admit it was good to come back to cooler weather because the weather in benidorm was very hot. As i said we stayed at the flamingo benidorm the meals there were lovely the drink wasnt up to much but it was wet and cold lol. We were all inclusive and we had a separate bedroom and kitchen with a fridge. The pool was very big and was opened to 8pm. There is a bar called the titanic next to the hotel a bottle of bud was 150 euros or you could godown the road to a liverpool bar and you get 1 bud for 140, 2 bud for 250 up to the max of 5 for 5 euros which was very cheap. We went to salou last year and i think benidorm was a lot cheaper than salou for food and drink. Any way iam of now to try and organise a holiday for next year and i would def stay in the fb again, the kids loved it and we all had a good time. cheers terry :)
bottle of bud was 150 euros or you could godown the road to a liverpool bar and you get 1 bud for 140, 2 bud for 250

:yikes you must have spent some money at them prices. ;)
Haha ok my mistake. you are right scarborosmoggy, if i had payed that i would be skint now.
Anyway it was actually 1.50 euros as you might have guessed. there is allways one lol :duh
looking at staying at the flamingo benidorm just wanted to know if the all inclusive is any good and do they do ice cream in the all inclusive and is weather ok for pool trying to see if water park is open but cannot find anything any suggestions on where to visit appreciated.
Hi klurgen ... hopefully someone will offer opinions about AI and facilities at the hotel.

However, you don't say when you are actually thinking of visiting and so you may like to take a look at these separate topics for info about weather and theme park opening times for your proposed dates:

WEATHER Q&As

THEME PARKS & ATTRACTIONS

David :wave
sorry going for fiesta 8th nov - 15th nov
Hello all ,

Regarding the request of Flamingo Benidorm's e-mail you can send the request for pool view here :

info.flamingobenidorm@marconfort.com

Best Regards,

Oscar
no point requesting a pool view all rooms at the flamingo benidorm face the pool ...at least they did a month ago when i went ...
:kiss Thanks Zoltar69, that is true matter of fact.

Best Regards
Going back to flamingo on 27th July, have been twice previously in september. Does anyone know wether or not there tends to be alot of stag and hen parties at this time of year ?? Taking 2 kids so dont want them to feel pushed out if there are all taking over the place !! Thanks in advance. x
Not too much Stag & Hen Parties on Summer, but in this weekends we have been having a lot of these types of groups. If you stay at our accomodation and you feel uncomfortable in some type of manner , please go to reception and request to talk with Ana. If you explain your regards to her she can help you out in whatever she can handle.

Best Regards
Thankyou for that, i will make sure i see her if any probs. Hopefully there will be more families at that time of year !! Have you still got the lifeguard around the pool ? x
OscarSandosHotels wrote:
Not too much Stag & Hen Parties on Summer, but in this weekends we have been having a lot of these types of groups. If you stay at our accomodation and you feel uncomfortable in some type of manner , please go to reception and request to talk with Ana. If you explain your regards to her she can help you out in whatever she can handle.

Hi Oscar ... just in case of any confusion, can you confirm please that you are replying in relation to Hotel Flamingo Benidorm, rather than the Hotel Sandos Monaco. You previously mentioned working at the Sandos Monaco, but I'm assuming from your latest post that you perhaps represent the combined Marconfort/Sandos group.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.