Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hotel Garbi

Hi Does anyone know if any British travel agent use this hotel now?

We went this year with Thomas Cook (Airtours ) BUT looking for next year none of them have it listed

We have looked all over for a uk travel agent who has got this listed, but cannot find one

Any help to who does this now?

Thank you

Build
hi
i found it onthebeach holidays if you keep going through it 's on page 26 priced for june and it was coming up £1,000 for h/b for a week
hope this helps :wave:
it's also on the hostelbookers web just need to get seperate flights
and it's on alparooms. :)
Hi, We are a couple in our 60's and are looking to go to this hotel next May.I need a disabled room and this hotel fits the bill in this, but what we are concerned about is if it's full of young people that are there to party all night.We Dont mind young people but we would like some sleep and maybe some older people to chat to.We dont mind lively resorts ,in fact we prefer them ,we went Santa Eualia and found it far too dull and quiet.We would like some feedback on this.
Thanks
hi serena there is a lot of steps down to the pool unless you go out the front and round the back we use to go alot till last year was not keen food was not good we go at the end of sept. when its a bit quiter not to many young ones.lifts not very wide if tou have a wheelchair. hope this helps
mel its the garbi not algarb they are on about.i got confussed as well.nice hotel you will be ok there.near all shops and all you need.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.