UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I've only been to Oxford once and we stayed in the travelodge just outside of the town. We got taxi's in during the night time which were resonably priced. The travelodge is easy to get to from the centre aswell.
Travelodge Travel Inn and Holdy Expess all have hotels in Oxford atreasonble prices.If you want a good B&B try Pembroke House in North Oxford which is a lovely private house in an upmarket area with easy links to the city centre. Only 4 rooms and very friendly hosts John & Gaynor.

see http://www.e-travelguide.info/Oxford/guest.htm
Decided to stick with the Linton Lodge as they have given us a special 'wedding party' rate. It is also opposite the church where the wedding will be. Reviews are a bit mixed - but for a couple of nights we can put up with it. Most of the guests will probably be wedding guests anyway.

Thanks,
Pippa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.