Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Cathh3,

I'm glad you had a great time in Icmeler, I'll be their 2 weeks on friday for my third stay at the L'Etiole (4th time in Icmeler!). I agree with everything you say about the hotel. The management last year said they were looking for a 5* rating this year. He must have been smoking the pipe in the Hubble Bubble when he said that! Its a good 3*, marginal 4*. If it was up to me, I wouldn't be staying their but it wasn't so nowt I can do!

Darren
Hi Cath. We too stayed at the Letoile on our 1st visit to Icmeler. I agree the food was the same day after day, meat balls, chicken, meat balls, chicken. The hotel itself was in a fantastic location and the pool area was fab. We did have to change our room which was NO problem, infact the manager came loking for us around the pool just by looking at our passports which we had had scanned on arrival. NO problem our rooms were changed that day. The entertainment for children was nil,,,, that is why we booked the Blue Rainbow H/B but at SC price, cant be bad :lol: Happy hols Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.