Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Nichola ... I'm sure that others will help you with hotel recommendations, but with regard to finding a decent map, you may find some useful info and links in our 7 page CYPRUS MAPS topic.

David :wave
Try here
There are about 40 hotels and about 20 apartment hotels listed in Paphos.

Mark
Hi Nichola

We have stayed lots of times at the Paphos Amathus Beach which is a 5* hotel at the opposite end of Paphos to the harbour. It is located right on the beach and is close to lots of really good restaurants as well as walking distance of main Paphos. It has recently been refurbished so I don't know what it is like now but I can certainly reccomend it for service and a fantastic pool and gardens.

Trish
The Athena Beach gets great reviews and is on the beech about 15 minutes form the harbour.

Google Earth is a fantastic tool for seeing exactly where your hotel is and whats in the surrounding area.
Alexander the Great and the Annabelle Hotels are also on the seafront road within walking distance of the harbour. They are both on the beach.
The Paphos Amathus has construction work going up on one side of it, looked like it was just getting under way when I passed in June
Jay
Thanks for the info. I will check them out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.