Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel. 8)
were flying out to sante on the 19th of july!realy cant wait!we tiried getin into this acomadation but there was no availability!we are also goin woith our 17 and 13 year old!just hope theres plenty in resort to keep them hapy!
I've read lots of reports on other message forums about the accommodation, some good some bad. The reports on this forum are quite dated so I was looking for a review from somebody who had been quite recently.

I'm sure the 17 year olds won't have a problem keeping themselves occupied with all the bars and clubs in the area. Guess I'll just have to go along to chaperone!! :wink:
i stayed at this hotel last july, the hotel was very good, clean, rooms were 2 bedrooms, food was great, pools lovely, entertainment hmmm well not too hot but its ok, the only problems really is that its more like an 18-30 place the whole resort, used to be a lovely place, but is now ruined, if you happen to have young ones next door to you, you will be kept up all night with the noise!!! i took my son and friend who where 16 i wouldn't let them go into the resort at night because it was real bad, lots of very drunk people being sick, fighting, lots of people having drink spiked and things stolen of them.

the beach is great though, lots of trips to do

hope that helps
were going to Margarita Hotel on july 18th yippeeeee can anybody tell me if smart shorts are acceptable in the resturant for evening meal? also do they have mythos or amstel. :lol:
hi

we went to margarita last september it was great, short are fine for the restaurant, the food is fab especially the dessert, air conditioning in the rooms a bit expensive but well worth 50 euro a week.

hope you have a great time
Hi skipjac,

We're going to Margarita Hotel on 23rd July, should have been going to Kos Aqua Beach Club but managed to get it changed. Really looking forward to it now, heard some good reports about it. I'm going with my partner and his 2 boys aged 17 and 12. Not sure if the resort is going to be to my liking but I'm sure out 17 year old will love it!
Going to the Hotel Margarita in Laganas in 10 days time 2 adults 3 kids any info on this hotel would be great. I've read reviews about this place - Can it be that good?

RM
welcome to HT.. Have you read the members Hotel Reviews yet ????
you will find in in the Zante section

wizard
i have just come back from that hotel! beware there are alot of teens there i arrived on the 9th july and on that tue 155 18-30s came along.

was talkin to brian the manager and he said this year the hotel has alot of noisy teens as me and my two friends were one of many. i have recently wrote a review on the hotle if u want more info.
i have put a recent review from when i went on the 9th july onto the hotel margirita if u care to take a look :D

kissable
xxxxxx
Does anyone know if this hotel is still full of younger larger louts?
Hi

I am visiting here in August this year. Can anyone tell me anything about and also where abouts on the map of greece it is as i would like to know whereaboutsi am going.

Also how long does the transfer take from the airport.

Thanks
Lisa :wave:
hi welcome to the greek forums of HT

have you looked at the members reviews yet??

laganas is not far from the airport BUT it will depend on how many drops and which route the coach takes

wizard
Zante is to the left of the mainland, a bit below Corfu. Look at Google Earth. The airport is neraly walking distance from the Laganas, about £5 should do it. There'll be taxis at the airport.
Your hotel is in a good position, only about 10 mins from resort centre and beach but still in a quite location.

I presume you are going AI ? if so please do try and get out and sample a few of the local tavernas, I would recommend for a special meal the Akropolis.

This map will give a location of Zakynthos http://www.map-of-greece.co.uk/map-of-ionian-islands.htm
thanks, yes we will be all inclusice, we are going on a honeymoon so will def be going out to eat now and again. Thanks for the advice. :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.