Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi mrfrostie just returned today and The Santiago is still the best in my opinion, great food, good wine(the best Indian Brand-Vin Ballet),Tiger Beer, great staff.Still jetlagged ,but I saw your request, so don't worry.Been there a month and not a problem.
Theres plenty hotels around, the CSM is 2 minutes away and there are vacencies at them all, only the Santiago is full- that tells you something!!!!.You could always check with Raj the manager there may be a spare room.

Just pm me if I can help- I might not wake up until next sunday :shush :shush
Can someone give me directions to the Santiago please.

If I pass Kim Faa on my left walking down Baga road towards Calangute .....where do I go from there ?

Thanks for any help.
Keep walking for about 150yds until you reach Shooters Bar on your left ,on a junction, turn left there and follow the road and you will come to the Santiago.
Thanks for the info! sounds good
Is the Santiago Hotel in Baga or Calangute? different websites say different things
Mr Frostie

To go on the forth of April is mega expensive but the eleventh it starts to get cheaper again
First Choice have the CSM £799 but it still way above what you paid for AI
The Santiago is actually in Calangute, it's address is: Khobra Vaddo, Calangute, 403516......but it is just off Baga Road so that's where the confusion comes from with the brochures.
GFF xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.