Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
We have stayed at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it. The rooms were comfortable, the food was good and the staff excellent ( and funny). The Hotel has its own section of beach with the usual sunbeds and parasols if you like beaches.

We did go into Venice several times and the trip was quite easy. Catch a bus from Jessolo to Ponte Sabbioni ferry port. The bus stops there. Hop on the ferry across the Lagoon and watch the City rise from the water as you approach. Magic. Each half of the trip takes about 40 minutes. Yes, of course I have returned to Venice since, staying in the City next time, by the Rialto.

Try the day trip to Padua and see the church with the splendid Giotto murals.
If anyone has stayed here would you please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks
Thanks rpbristol for your reply.

Hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions.

Where the drinks at the hotel expensive. Does the hotel run a 'cash free stay' - what I mean is do you pay at the end of your holiday for drinks etc?

Is there any form of entertainment at night - if not can you suggest somewhere to have a drink - entertainment at night?

Any more suggestions for excursions.

Many thanks.

Sue
Unfortunately we were playing in a Bridge congress at the Hotel so didn't get much chance to escape, beyond the Venice and Padua trips but doubtless someone else will have some ideas.

At the time, we paid for drinks as we bought them. Things may have changed, of course. I remember that we did enjoy sitting outside in the Plaza at around midnight, with the aforementioned drinks, watching what was still a lively time of night for Italy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.