Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hotel Question
5 Posts
We stayed at Pasa Beach Marmaris about 5 years ago. It was very nice, lovely pool and the rooms very clean and comfotable. It was near Lydia Hotel a fair walk from Marmaris harbour but we liked the location as you could just about walk to Marmaris or Ichlemer (a long walk so we normally got a cab back). It had some great bars and restaurants all around it. We went back the following year but found they had opened up the restaurant to the sister hotel Pasa Bay, which originally was just self catering apartments. This ment the restaurant was really busy and it was sometime hard to find a table and there were people (mostly germans and russians queuing up everywhere).
Thanks for your reply, I didn't think Pasa beach was as far out as that plus this one appears to have been built last year.

Been looking further and seems there are two blocks to this hotel......anyone??

This is confusing, or maybe I'm stupid! :rofl
This is the one I stayed in
http://www.turkeyparadise.co.uk/hotel_pasa_beach_marmaris_turkey.htm

As I say it was a good walk to Marmaris but you don't notice it as it has great bars all the way there.
Thank you Dadoronron, thats the one! Looks a lovely hotel now I can work out what reviews are for where.

Many thanks again

:tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.