Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
hi Helen.

we stayed at the carlton hotel when we went last february .I can thoroughly recommend it for a keen price, clean and decent with an ample buffet breafast hotel . We paid just over £100 for 3 nights I believe via http://www.hotelconnect.co.uk with a discount code .( plenty of reviews on TA) It's on the Buda side which is the older more historic side but literally a minute or two from the chain bridge so easy access to both .The pest side is fairly big and spread out and if you are going in the winter it feels like you are walking miles to find a restaurant on that side . There is a very nice restaurant next door to the carlton that we ate in a couple of times , a couple more as you go up the hillside and a decent selection up the top in buda . Lovely and picturesque up there with the snow in winter .

lyn
I've had a look around Helen . Plenty around but they've all expired :(
Have you booked some flights or are you doing a spot of advance research .
thanks Lyn - the hotel looks lovely & I've found a good price. There's a problem with the site to book flights though. I'll try again later.
I was in Budapest this year.
This is very nice city; I and my husband spent there 2 weekes but we had planned only one.
Táncháztalálkozó which took place in March was fantastic event.
We stayed in Adina Hotel
Very nice hotel.
Sorry y - don't know how I missed your last post. Anais thanks for your reply. We did't get round to going to Budapest this year after all, but it's still on my list. :tup which is geting longer by the minute.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.