Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Traceyxxxx,

Without knowing details of the reason for your complaint, we can't really help or comment. You'll find a few hotel reviews here. I've visited the hotel, but never stayed there. If you've lost after arbitration, there's not realy much more you can do.

Darren
If you lost after arbitration, maybe thats a sign that things arent actually as bad as you made out?

But of course, without us knowing any of the details nobody can really comment but that was just my first thought.
I assume that you went via the ABTA arbitration scheme. Having looked at their site I see that it is a condition of the scheme that the loser pays the other sides fee. You agreed to this when you entered into it.

Dazbo has already said that without any other information then we are not able to help or comment on your complaint.

fwh
Hotel gets reasonable reviews on Trip Advisor.

Time to pay what you owe and let it go I think.

Pippa
I have stayed there 3 years ago what help do you need ?

Kind Regards
Stewart
I've just been looking at the ABTA website re arbitration
http://www.abta.com/consumer-services/travel_problems/arbitration
Seems to me that if the arbitrator has declined to uphold the complaint, that's it -
All arbitrators are impartial and their decision is legally binding on both sides, so you won't be able to go to court if you're unhappy with the decision.

It's not clear what has happened here, more information is required.

Peter
Unfortunately, as has been stated, once been to Abta arbitration you can't take your complaint further and you do have to pay the other sides fees.
For that reason I do not like that route. Small claims is better (proviiding you've made every attempt to settle it yourselves) and they will usually try to settle with a mediation call before it gets to court.
Sorry I know that doesn't help you now. There seems to be a handful of not so good reviews around March 08 but without further info of your complaint it's impossible to comment.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.