Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
It's not a long walk. From the Rio Park, turn left as you leave the main entrance and walk down the lane to the first junction, which is Calle Jaen. Turn left on to Calle Jaen and then first right on to Calle Cuenca. Walk downhill on Calle Cuenca and turn third left on to Calle Gerona. Walking along Calle Gerona, you will find the Ambassador Playa on the left hand side.

Sticking to well-lit streets at night you should be fine, there is no need to walk the length of the Yellow Brick Road for that journey.

If you check out our Benidorm Levante map, Hotel Rio Park is indicated by the number 99 on grid reference L10, and the Hotel Ambassador Playa is indicated by the number 15 on grid reference L11

David :wave
Thanks David

I dont suppose you would know roughly how many minutes walk that is ?t

Hi vickyvicky ... when I said "It's not a long walk", I was being deliberately vague as much depends on whether you are going up to the Rio Park or down to the Ambassador, strolling or briskly walking, the time of day or night, and your state of tiredness :wink at the time. 15-20 minutes should more than cover it. Any more than that and you might perhaps have turned left instead of right at Calle Cuenca :wink
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.