Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
how hot in july
5 Posts
I haven't been in mid-summer but friends were there a couple of years ago at the middle of July and found the heat too much, a few times the temperature was over 35°c and they said the only time they felt comfortable outside was in the middle of the night when the temperature had dropped to under 30° They said it was the first holiday that they had spent a lot of time indoors as they kept heading for places that were air conditioned.

Of course some people like it extremely hot, my friends thought that they did but have decided that if they go again it will be much earlier in the year.
We were in Marmaris at the end of June/start of July 2012 and it was up to 43 some days. It was unusually hot.
I went in June & it was boiling. Too hot for me. 🔥
When we went many years ago in early July it was burning hot. It got above 40 degrees. Not sure if that was unusual or not
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.