Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I'm going back
14 Posts
Lovely Lindy, it was a great place wasn't it? Hope you enjoy it again for a second time. We're off back to Corfu next year.
Been reading on another forum that things are changing in Kalamaki , some bars and restaurants not opening some new ones are opening in their place , think Kalamaki needs us more this year so i'm really glad that i for one will be there , just hope it doesn't spoil it for others who have not been before.
Im sure it wont spoil things Llindy, im going for the 6th time this year and every year the odd bar/restaurant closes every year, i am quite shocked at mermaids and tesoro tho as i liked both of them and mermaids was always busy
My memory's like a sieve. I was only there last year but can one of you remind me where mermaids and Tesoro's were situated. I don't think we ate at either.
hi Lindy....well youve sold it to me...sounds like my kind of place...the bit about being safe and the walking....have a great time.....tweetie
Hi tweetie, if you're interested Llindi and I have both written blogs about our holiday there last year.
Llindi's is the first on the page and mine's underneath. You may have to be logged on there to read them.
http://www.holidaytruths.tv/blogs/
HI Shirley...Lindy's I could read...but needed log in for yours and it was not working....Lindy did one of me....thinking going up to those women thinking was you and Helen :rofl ...tweetie
That's strange Tweetie as I managed to read llindy's and my own. Do you mean you couldn't log in to the media site when you tried or did you log in ol but still couldn't read my blog? I have both my blogs set so everyone should be able to read them.
couldnt log in.... :que ....kept saying invalid password...tweetie
I've no idea what's up there then. Very odd though how you can view llindi's without logging in but not mine :think
I did a forget password...and they sent me a reset email...but Im not sure if I change it if it will change my password for HT as well....tweetie
Shirley i dont know where Tesoro's is but Mermaids was almost opposite Ambrosia up on the top road
tesoros is just more or less across the road from mermaids just a little further, mermaids is near the chemist opposite the bakery
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.