General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I would have a house built in a field but in my village, that way I can get away from my neighbour. Developers seems to be able to build anywhere so why can't I have my house. I would definitely have a gardener. After spending nearly all day in my garden it doesn't look any different and the grass needs cutting again.
Good idea with the gardener :tup . He or she could do all the hard work and I would go round the garden centres, plant flowers etc
I've always had the same plan. Buy each of my family members a house, that's brother, sister, son, 2 nieces. Pay off my friends mortgage. Let my parents decide if they too would like to move. Sell my bungalow & buy something maybe in a market town.

Follow the sun. Just float about where & when I want to go. (Oh dear the sun's gone in time to move).

Would L-O-V-E my own hairdresser & make up artist.
The Euromillions is £85 million tomorrow ( Friday). Worth a couple of quid to be in it to win it. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.