Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Loz108
Hope you had a good holiday. Have you put a review in the review bit of HT? We want to go to the red sea area in April and am trying to read up and get info on all the resorts prior to booking. Have been told Marsa Alam is really quiet so will probably be going to Sharm, but would be interested to know what you thought of it there?
The hotels look good in the brochures, but is there anything to do outside of the hotels, trips etc? Is the snorkelling good? Which tour op did you go with? Many thanks. :D
Hope you had a good time, thinking about booking later in the year and looking forward to your full report - happy New Year
Hi, following my last message, I have now found your review, and it covers most of my enquiry - sorry!. Sounds like it was a bit cool, but glad you appeared to enjoy it. Any other comments greatfully received. Gill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.