Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi

we've been in Ibiza for the first fortnight of oct for the last two years. Both were lovely and great sunbathing weather in the high 70's+. Got great tans and it was too hot for my husbnd!

2006 it only rained once for couple of hours, although in 2007 we did have a one or two rough half-days but this was freak weather - they had a mini tornado thing in neighbouring majorca which made the uk news!

as for the bar scene in san an someone else will be better informed to help you, but I know they have the big club closing parties during the first week of october but the majority of the other bars should be open.
hope that helps!
if you've been to ibiza in the first week in may then all the bars you'll want to visit and more will be open in the first week of october.

sdII
hi

me and the wife were there first two weeks last oct to playa d en bossa and loved it.
Plenty of sun, the odd bit of rain but nothin worth worrying about.
We went over to San An and most bars seemed to be open in the day but a fair few more were open at night.
A lot of the clubs were holding their closing parties too - we heard of one at space that went on for 24 hrs!
We find this a good time too go, as you get to know a lot of the bar owners and locals a lot better with them not being quite so busy and find they have a lot of time for you.

Hope this helps and enjoy it :sun2 :D :cheers ;)
ncd72 you have said it all.apart from space is not 24 hours anymore.i go around same time as you.in pdb.
hi woody- we caught up just as we were leavin algarb- last oct- were off to cala llonga this year in sept-countin down the days mate!
Thanks to everyone who replied to my message.im off to the travel agents in the morning to book.
was thinking bout the sirenis seaview as it looked nice when we done the boat trip.
anybody got any ideas or could recommend a nice accomodation in san an.
want to be near all the action.
thanks in advance.
anonymus

you mean the sirenis seaview country club? its way out.but in a nice area .its at the end of the bay area.just depends how old you are really.i can tell you a few places if you 18 30s.but if older the bay would suit you better
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.