Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Don't know anything about your selection but I would recommend Babadan Apartments of which i've brought forward said topic for someone else to look at. I've also brought forward the Discussion on Icmeler topic.

Les
Eden Gardens is a small family run place set back in the old village, we're going there next may, heard nothing but good about this place.
Hi Alizda funny you should say that we are looking at icmeler next year as well,after 10 years of marmaris we feel that a lot has changed there and after visiting Icmeler a few times find it very appealing we are going to give it a try.We have heard that the sun village is very good and the old town beautiful.Did you go and see Basil while you were in marmaris this year,we popped in and was meant to go for his bbq the 2nd week but my son had to spend a week in hospital there so we didnt get to see him that week at all.Do you look at the icr website,theres plenty of tips on there :sun2
we saw Basil on our very first night! we popped into Charlies to see Alex and he was there but to be honest we try and avoid him lol! he get's a bit of a pain!!! he did invite us to his BBQ night but we declined!

sorry to hear about your son :( hope he's ok now xxx

yeah have looked on ICR - been scouring about everywhere!! lol x
I know what you mean about Basil,Charlies is a nice restaurant isnt it,we always go there to see alex and co.My sons okay now he had a bad asthma attack/chest infection and we had to have the ambulance out to the apartment.Not an ideal way to spend a week of your holiday,we even forgot to take our portable dvd this year so he could watch films in there.There again i found that a lot of the films we brought from there this year didnt work,and not taking the dvd player with us we couldnt test them.
ICR have some nice places to stay and the girls at the office are really nice,we booked our trips from them this year,one great trip being akyaka,its a fantastic trip with rachel and mustafa being great tour gides.Its a fantastic day out. :sun2
I would go with ekinci if you are still mulling it over,I stayed here in may and i have stayed at a few different places in icmeler throughout the years they are at the back of town a 15 min stroll to the beach this puts some people off but icmeler is a small resort and nothing is too far away wherever you stay, I was very impressed with the standards here I paid very little for a weeks stay and found the apartments very clean and comfortable the staff were lovely and not too intrusive, food was good and reasonable if you have an evening meal here your breakfast is free and that includes ANYTHING off the breakfast or lunch menu I found this very good value for money, the pool area is large and clean and there are plenty of sun loungers but most importantly if you decide to go out every night to eat you are not given the cold shoulder which has happend to us sooo Many times in the past!!! .If you can manage to get in at the gondol apartments ( via Thomas cook) I would highly recommend these they are the best in icmeler(in my opinion)but are very very popular and hard to book .The eckinci is great though so much so we are off there on Thursday hood luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.