Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Go for it!

I haven't been to Marmaris or Icmeler alone but I have been in Bitez/Bodrum and I had a great time. As for the safety aspect just use the same common sense as you would at home and you will be fine.

I'm sure you will find plenty of people to chat to while you are away and it would be a pity to not go. I hope you have a great time :sun2

Kedi
Hi. Whilst I have never travelled to Icmeler 'alone' I have recently been twice with my 4 year old. We had a great time and enjoyed company from both tourists and local's alike. When there recently, just last week I spoke to 2 ladies who had travelled alone and they had a great time. They always seamed to be chatting to other tourists in the hotel and from the outside looking in it looked like they had a grand time.

I think you will be just fine alone in this resort. I would go there alone minus my 4 year old today if I could!!! :rofl :cheers

Let us know what you decide. Good luck...
Thanks There's still time for my friend to feel better I guess but have decided that if I have to I will go it alone!!

Thanks for your encouragement

Jacki :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.