Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Oh, so many - the Tandoori Sizzler (does Indian, Chinese and Turkish), the Bonjour is also very good, as is the Lighthouse and also the Wayside. Harry's does great steaks. Cafe Rose in the old village does authentic Turkish food, as does the Kerem on the canal. To be honest, we've never had a bad meal yet in Icmeler - you will be spoiled for choice.
cheers blondie, heard a few good storys about the tandoori sizzler so will def try that out.

A lovely steak sounds nice also :tongue

can't wait to go now and get away from this dreadful weather
You and me both, alba-lad - I'll be there in less than three weeks now, just keeping my fingers crossed this bloomin' ash cloud stays away!
Where about is the Tandoori Sizzler will have to give it a try.
It's on the corner of the square where the ATM machines, etc are. If you know where the Icmeler Online office is, it's underneath that - or across from the Bonjour, Lighthouse and so on.
Sizzler is a must, Jimmy Okimo's is also worth a visit, as is Vince's, Melissa and The Robin Hood :)
Blondie Scot - I know where you are infact I might have eaten there last year :que (It blows out frozen air from tubes in the roof) we are there in 6 weeks so will give it a look in. I will have to take notice of the names we just wander about and pick one at random never check the names on it.
Lighthouse,Vinces,and Jimmy Okimos,they are my 3 favourites,lots of other good ones as well :cheers
Been to Icmeler for the last two years and both times three places were in a different class to anywhere else. They were Lighthouse, Wayside and Selam. Probably three of the more expensive restaurants in the resort but you get what you pay for.
Just come back a couple of days ago, would recommend
sylvias
bonjour
kardelin
Kayra Pide
Sinbads in the old village
andthe winner hands down was Senem apartments restauan
Our favourites are
1.Lighthouse
2.Bonjour
3.Majestic
4.3 Bells (Sunday Lunch) Best Sunday lunch or should I say Yorkshire puddings
5.Loveboat
And definitely one on top of list is Tandoori Sizzler but never had a bad meal anywhere

I could go on & on

cheers dodge :think
After living there for 6 months i definitely reccommend Richards Place- great food and entertainment! Also there was a little turkish place close to tansas!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.