Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Icmeler
5 Posts
Hi
We arrived back from Icmeler this morning! Personally I love the water taxis, we walked the promenade to Marmaris and got the taxi back (7.50YTL each) The prom is an easy walk but very hot - we really wanted to do it in the evening but it isnt very well lit.

Also the taxi to and from Turunc is nice, we went on market day, but to be quite honest with you the market is very small compared to Icmeler market.

Had a wonderful Turkish bath and massage which is always lovely and good fun for all the family!

Enjoy your time away
For the males - try a Turkish shave.

Also I would recommend the boat trip to Turtle Beach and the Dalyan Mudbaths.

A trip my OH did last year from Icmeler was Ephysus (I had gone across to Rhodes for the Rock festival weekend) - she enjoyed it so much we are going back again this year - BUT it is a very long day (collected from the apartment at 6-30am returned at about 9pm)

We didn't find the prom walk at night that difficult and there are plenty of bars along the way to stop for a drink!

Dave
Hi Tutor 52

Can you tell me how much it cost to do Ephesus for the day? And how long you're in the coach etc. I'd love to do it (off to Icemeler in 6 weeks).

Jacki
I think it was about 95 Lira - which included admission prices, Breakfast, Lunch, English speaking guide and the coach (pickup and return to your hotel).

This year we are thinking of doing the 2 day trip (includes an overnight stay - but also includes a trip to Pammakale) but we are going to Turkey for 2 weeks.

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.