Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Woohoo!!! its back on! I always have a peek whenever I'm online and today my wishes came true, I couldn't believe it :shock: have to dash ..... back to the webcam of course :lol:
I don't believe it ... we posted at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeez you must have just clicked on at the right time.

Jessfm has been watching the cam being set up this afternoon with the lads all messing about but we had other people snooping in eh lolol

John
Right place, right time ... shame, its not on now though :( It was good while it lasted :lol:
How uncanny is that?? Oh well as long as everyone knows it's back on.. I know it was a big hit last year... and even more so for me... because we stayed in that apt that is now the office... with the webcam on... so I can relate to everything I see... :)
Gail...
Now before everyone starts saying it is offline, the webcam will be switched on when Rami gets to the office in the morning and turned off when he leaves at night.

When the season starts the camera will be turned on 24 hours.

John
Will take a look tomorow then to get me in the mood, counted up today and only about 15 weeks to go :lol:
Just when I get all excited.......it's gone off again :(

Christabel
Don't forget Icmeler is 2 hours ahead and no tourists so no need to be on the office till late.

John
Just seen Amir on the roof of ICR! Please don't fall off!!!!

Christabel :lol:
hi all how do you get on to web cam

:) :lol: 8) :) :lol: 8)
Hi Pammie go here http://www.icmeleronline.com and scroll down left side till you see webcam then click it and you are there.

John
John , Ramis moved it .Is the old green Merc still rooted there . MARK
ıf you look carefully you can stıll see the merc - ıts ın the rıght hand behınd the tree - exactly where ıts been forever!!!!
Just been watching the webcam images - Several cars, 2 men walking dogs, a tractor...................

And I wish I was there now - we go for the first time in May and we can't wait.

Just wondering the direction our appartments from the web-cam !?

Looks a lovely place !

BB
Wonderful to see- Not alot moving- a car and a man, slightly busier when we're there.
I cant work out at what angle it is at compared to last summer,is that the atm's up to the top left of the cam,and i cant remember that roundabout in the middle of the cam,anyone know.

Chris.
yep -the atms are to the top left, the restaurant ın the mıddle ıs bonjour and ıf u look veeeryyyyyyyy carefully you can just about see the new lıghthouse buıldıng (second left of bonjour), oh and the car ın the rıght hand mıddle ıs the green merc that was central ın the pıc last year
Hi there I have just been viewing the webcam do they ever change the direction of the webcam. Also watched the vidio clips they are great. Really put in in the turkish mood going to icmeler & Oludeniz in June cant wait
Gail :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.