Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sam

People probably dont even spend £20 drinking it for a full holiday
Not sure if it would quite taste the same drinking it here - no Goan ambience to go with it :( But, nice to see that it can be purchased should the withdrawal symptoms become too overpowering :tup

Thanks for sharing

Fizz
Cheers for that sam,might have to treat myself!!!!!
When suffering withdrawal symptoms I usually get some Kingfisher from Tesco and put on my Bollywood CD's or watch my Slumdog Millionaire DVD (the rubbish tips are SO real!)
Does actually help if you get enough Kingfisher down you
- though it costs a bit more here than it does in Goa! :(
Thanks Sam - there's a heck of a lot of poetic licence in the advetising blurb. I reckon the copywriter had had a glass or two of the amber nectar when he wrote:

Taste the goodness of time-honoured brandy with a tinge of pure honey and you are transported to a whole new world of sophistication and style. The smooth flavour, the rich taste, the soothing aroma - all weave a great story for a perfect evening.

....transported to a whole new world of sophistication and style...... Where's that, then? Calangute? :rofl

I reckon the main attraction to us Honeydrippers is the 130rps price tag. Not sure it cuts it at £19.99. That's a litre of Scotch or a bottle of Champers!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.