Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
immunisations
5 Posts
This link might be of help to you and the countries you are travelling to.

http://www.traveldoctor.co.uk/asia.htm

Angie.
Hi,

Firstly - you should take advice and then it is down to personal preference.

Some of the recommendations are based on lifestyle and risk.

You may wish to take a look at both the link posted by Angie and at a discussion earlier on this board http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1240801#p1240801

The choice, I am afraid, can only be yours and your girlfriend's.

If you are in any doubt, take the options that you feel safest with.

It sounds one hell of a trip - so enjoy! :)

Peter
Malaria tablets will require a private prescription from your doctor and then you can shop around for the best dealon the tablets.
I woul get some more advice as depending on where you are travelling to in those countries some may well not be necessary.
I have to say having had most injections over the years they can cost an fair amount (£50 for yellow fever!) and onwards, you should look at current advice - check MASTA and then make a choice, there is lots of info about vaccinations and good advice out there.

I could tell you what I would do but its a personal choice so get more info and go from there- also bear in mi9nd some of the vaccinations require more than one trip to the doctors so you need to make sure you leave enough time to get all boosters etc done and time to get malaria tablets started as well
Thanks for all the assistance, I guess its better to be safe rather than sorry, even if it does mean being broke aswell :D

Calhorn: Please feel free to tell me what you would do, any opinions are greatly appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.