Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Rhian

Your best bet is to book a week accomodation only in one of the Fiesta Hotels (you can book on line at Thomsonfly.co.uk) and then use that week to search for accomodation. There is plenty of accomodation, although the cost depends on how many share, location etc etc.

As regards work - don't get your hopes up too much - the ban on PR's has meant that there are a lot of people chasing a few jobs, but if you have genuine Bar experience, you might be lucky.

There's a chance one of my Barmaids is leaving at the end of the month, so you could always call in at our Bar (Goodfellows Music Bar in Magalluf) when you arrive and enquire - but no promises!

Cheers

Adam
Hi Adam

Thanks for the advice. I'll definately pop in and see you when I get over to Magaluf. Thanks again Rhian xx
P.S Adam/everyone

I am also experienced in restaurant work as my parents run a 120 seater restaurant in my home town so i've grown up in the enviroment and work with them a few days a week and on my - occasional - nights off.
Rhi xx
how much are you willing to pay ( euros ) i have various apartments . how long will you be staying ?

hope i can help

jim
Hi Jim
Thank you for getting in touch . As regards how much we are willing to pay, we have saved and I think can budget to about 300 euros maybe 400 week. Not sure how that stands regards average weekly rentals in Magaluf or if we'll get anything for that rental? We are looking to stay for the whole summer season depending on work etc. We have one weeks accommodation on arrival and we were hoping that once out there we could source out somewhere or maybe even share with a few others.
Thanks again Jim
Rhian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.