Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Ipsos /Pirgi
5 Posts
Hi Rosie,

things have changed in Ipsos/Pyrgi since 1994, every stray has been collected and re-homed, as many male dogs that have sensible owners have been nutered now along with most of the catchable cats. A friend that we have made there is involved with the Arc and spends her afternoons rounding up the above. There are still the quite a few cats around but looking a lot healthier than they did in the past, despite the decline in tourists to Ipsos. It would be worth another visit. We just love the place.
Daft
Thats great Daft, i really liked it there it was so friendly, and my first time to greece, will give it a go now, thanks for repying
Rosie
has it gone really quiet in ipsos now i have been twice in 89 and 90 on lads hols it was crazy then. its a beautiful place and am glad if its quiet as it was wasted with drunks and alike
mike :sun
Hi,

yes it seems to have died in Ipsos apart from July and August. We generally go early season and then towards the end and over the years it has just got quieter and quieter. It doesn't help that the tour operators now only have accomadation available from June till September and then most of them are closed May and October!!!
We are going slightly later this year so it should be busier than what we are used to....we will see....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.