Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi,
I don't know about the apartments but I was in Tingaki last year and I thought it was great. It is a small resort with a places to eat out and a few bars to watch the world go by. There is a few places where you can hire cars or bikes if thats your thing.The beach is lovely and it is easy to get to from anywhere in Tingaki. There is regular buses going into Kos town which is much busier. I'm not an 18-30's type of person so this holiday suited me it left me feeling chilled out.

Hope this helps.
Thanks scampy. Sounds like our kind of place. 12 weeks to go. Cant wait
Hi, we also spent a fortnight in Tingaki when our youngest was 15 and loved the place. Mind it was 6 years ago, but even then there were quite a lot of restaurants and just a sprinkling of bars. I agree that the beach was nice and easy to get to but I do remember the beach being rather breezy. Most people who've been there say the same. However the breeze was welcome in the August heat- Just take care not to burn. Have a great time! 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.