Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hiya

I was in Playa Del Ingles last August and I can't remember seeing a pub called McGann's upstairs in th Irish Centre.

I enjoyed myself when I was there but I wouldn't say it was one of my best holidays and I probably wouldn't go back :D
It was right at the top of the stairs (the stairs at the irish court) straight in front of you! It may have changed names! The Irish Centre was brilliant when we were there! :)
Yeah it could have been there and i've just not seen it or maybe it has changed names :D
Yeh i think they changed names when i was there in Nov 04 there was a new owner i think its either malones or clancy's :lol:
Is Flannagans still up there in the Irish Center. And do the 2 lads still play and sing there?
The irish centre is still there, i was there last november, and its still great (even in november).
Flannagans is still one off the better bars there with 2 guys playing music and the felmale dj hard at work DjV are know to outher as vic ( keep up the good music djV
as the irish centre change name ( ie pub names )
the dubliner has it name change to brannings

molenys and clancy are still there and packed

the irish centre is very good live place and worth heading down to ... ever more appealing then outher centre ( lads becareful off the lab dancing clubs and there pr staff alwas head in a group and keep you eyes on you mates as problems have happend ) overcharging and lads been throught out ...
hi
hi im going to the green gardens in august and the irish is just across the road, i reckon that the irish centre will be brilliant craic because everyone loves to go to an irish bar for the laugh, even some english people would go to an irish bar which is very rare... :)
HI i was in p.d.i 2 years ago and planning to go back there next year for the world cup which will be sometime between the 9th june and the 19th july,does anyone else have any plans to go around then?The Irish centre is great craic and me and my mates really enjoyed it!We are all looking forward to it again next year!Roll on 2006!
be careful up there as a family friends daughter got raped by two ment there just last month
What that happened in the Irish Centre. That is awful.
yes. when i was out there the other year there i loved the irish bit. she was 18 first holiday with friends and she went to the toilet, two guys grabbed her etc the men we both spanish but they never found out who they were. it was only her 3rd day. needless to say she got the first plane home. to be fair i havent heard of many attacks there before
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.