Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
hi sharon my mum has just been here for a week and she was swimming in the sea everyday,however she goes in when i would consider it too cold
Thanks for that youngestalleninbenidorm well i think my gilrs might pop in and out of the water if it is warm enough for them

Sharon
We have been the beginning of may and I found the water too cold on both counts, however my son did not and was in the pool and the sea everyday. I think kids are tuff little blighters arn't they!
Hi Sharon.

We always go to Beni during Christmas, and my Son goes in the sea, and there are usually some Adults in too, I've only ever been brave enough to paddle though.

Lizzie.
From my experience regarding water temperature of Hotel Swimming Pools. I have yet to stay in a Hotel where the pool water is heated during summer months. Some Hotels have undercover pools, under glass, and the sun may warm the water up a little but not really to any noticable degree. During Winter the pool at the Hotel Helios is heated and undercover. It is not covered during the summer season. But apart from that, no matter what time of year you travel I think you will find water temperature in pools somewhat on the chilly side.

I cannot comment as to the temperature of the Sea water as I do not bathe in sea water, never have done and never will.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.