Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Hi Jilly

I posted some links in THIS TOPIC which may help.

Pippy :D
I am travelling to Croatia end May......after much deliberation I have decided on Medulin on the south point of Istria - mainly as I have read the beaches are slightly better.

Although wondering if the resort will be busy enough to entertain 15yrs, 5yrs & myself & hubby?

The resorts of Rabac, Rovinj & Pula look very nice but are further from Pula - landing at 10pm when the car hire firms have shut lands me with a slight transport problem as I understand the taxis are quite expensive.

Anyone visited Medulin?
I'm staying in Porec at the end of May, and intend to visit Medulin for at least a day, as I've read there are sandy beaches - unusual for Istria. I've also read there are 2 funfairs! Unlikely they'll be open at this time of year, though.

I'd also be interested in any thoughts, hints or tips from anyone who's been to Medulin.

xxxyorkshire: have you seen the forum at VisitCroatia:

http://visitcroatia.proboards21.com/index.cgi? ?

Might be worth posting on there, as quite a few expats contribute.

- Tony -
Hi,

Have posted a couple of questions but nothing much in response.

My youngest is 5 yrs old & I cannot quite see me lowering her into the sea off a concrete platform :shock: so I opted for the family friendly beaches of Medulin...just concerned there may not be enough for the 15yr old.

:?:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.