Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Preacher, not stayed there for a couple of years, we moved round the corner to one of Anthony's apartments in Greenpeace.
Anthony and Paul did say they were going to 'upgrade' JJ's when the time was right, so guessing what you have heard is true.
If you don't get a response, best I can do is call in when we are there March and check it out.
Hi Spike, Don't know if you received P.M. I sent you, regarding Greenpeace, emailed the address you kindly sent me as soon as I received it requesting prices, but as yet no reply. :que

The Preacher
Have PM'd you.
If the Preacher doesn't get a response via email, does anyone have Tony's phone number to pass on ? I have it somewhere, but need to get the sniffer dogs out..
Hi Spike
I got this e-mail from Seb the phone number on it is +919822155326
Danny
Cheers Danny, hope the Preacher picks up on this, will PM him, thanks.
Hi Spike/Danny

Yes seen the message, I am just waiting of a reply from JJs, I will prob. ring the number early next week. Thanks once again to you both.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.