Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Jeeps
6 Posts
Hi Shaz, nice to see you back, I know someone with a jeep, but he usually hires it out, when is it for, I can make enquires with him when I get out there,

Lin
Hi Lin - good to be back :). It's transport for my brother and his mate and they arrive in Goa on 26th November. He was going to cycle to Panjim and then bus it up north (with the bike thown on the top of the bus :lol:) but I think he'll be glad of a little help with getting to his digs after flying with Monarch!
Blimey BKS - I thought it was for you and O.H. and fetching your own bikes this time :shock: :lol: - let's hope your brother has more stamina than you and won't have to cadge a lift in the back of a truck :wink: like some people I know on here!!! :lol:
I will try and ring him, and let you know if he can do it,

Lin
:lol: Pam, I was thinking of you when I asked the question. Was going to post some of those pics of me on the back of that vegetable truck but sadly I'm not really sure what I'm doing so I won't :lol: Brother is a very keen cyclist and is cycling up to Hampi :shock: but even his stamina would be in doubt if he had to ride on a bike hired in Goa, so less of your cheek!!!

Lin - thanks for that. Am off out with bro tommorrow so will let him know that I have people on the case :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.