EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Jobs in Tunisia
4 Posts
Hi London Chick,

I used to live in Tunisia I was there for 4 years. It is quite difficult to get a job there unless you work for a tour Company or a hotel. A lot of Hotels which have a lot of English guests will employ an English Customer service person to help on check ins and generally helping out hotel guests and answering questions. But I know for a fact that the hours are very long and pay not much.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Anni
i cant help you out with any of your questions but it might be worth looking on the british embassy tunis website for info.
good luck with finding out what you need
LondonChick, I see from your profile that you have an interest in metaphysics. Are you interested in the metaphysical poets too?

I also can see from your posts that you are not English. What languages do you speak? Perhaps these will help you in your search for a job?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.