Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
that sounds good

does it matter where in turkey

are you doing d i y or do you want a package holiday

what is your price range

pam xxx
not too fussed and whatever is the cheapest option

paid 1800 for 4 in bleked for this year (june 07)

cheers

Paul
The Hemera in Side has all your requirements if you can get a deal.
ta

beat agent to get a deal??
Thomson teletext pages are the best at the moment.269 local departures ,276,203 and 283(late deals)We got a deal to the Hemera by phoning Thomas Cook.Portland also do it so it may be possible to get a deal through Thomson.
Where in belek were you paul .

Bluepeterno1
Hi Paul
Really recommend Titanic at Lara beach. Some people seemed to get good deals booking DIY. Holidayhotels.com are doing a good price for the new Club Voyage in Belek. We are after the same as you. Wondering about April but worried it won't be hot enough.
Emma
stayed at hotel sun zeynep now otium zeynep

had great time

Paul
Just come back from Lara Beach Hotel, Lara Beach and I'd say it meets all your requirements. I will be happy to go back next year. I booked with Airtours but it is also available with Thomson's
The Holiday Village Turkey (Pegasos Palace) with First Choice is excellent. It's a 4 star but great for families.
Lykia World Village is 4* plus. It's Full Board Plus rather than AI, but I understand that provided you go in a restaurant/cafe you can get some form of drink throughout the day and the food is reported to be excellent. Has 17 pools and rooms that take 3A + 1C.
i agree with chris, lykia is fab but its not cheap and i think thfcno1 wants somewhere cheap in his list of requirements
:oops: Sorry forgot about the cheap bit. :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.