Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
You have always been able to change scottish notes anywhere greenshoes ,but never once in all my travels have i been offered the same rate as english notes .What sort of exchange rate did you get for your money .

Bluepeterno1
the rate was 2.1 to 2.068 over there from day to day. Got the same rate for scottish notes as we did for english notes as we took both out. Interesting to point out that on Sunday town was at 2.068 and the Ibrox bar was the best we found at 2.1. I didnt realise we could use any scottish notes :whoops so it was a nice surprise
If you do go AI bear in mind that you may not get the known brands of drinks. Someone I spoke to earlier in the year who went AI said the beer was a cheap kind that they hadn't heard of, the spirits were all local, and the wine of the cheapest variety! Of course that may not be true in all AI hotels, but if it bothers you its probably worth checking beforehand.
when I was drinking out on bar street all we drank was local brands as imported ones were crazy
prices. You get used to them after a while lol :cheers
I really had a super time. Marmaris gets a big thumbs up from me :tup
a week tomorrow for us

can't wait

haven't been there since june last year
greenshoes

Great wee report, thanks for taking the time to post. I'm sure if you do a bit on your apartments one of the Mods will explain how to get it on.

Wilson ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.