Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
What a Sensible Fellow!! :D

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Jolly good idea!!
Last couple of times I went to Majorca it was shut..... :rofl
(although it was off season) :wink:
we changed holiday as i have read reports of there being cockroaches in hotel so were not risking it love benidorm so sticking to were we like
:D Hi dermott - once I had been to benidorm , then booked to go somewhere else, I found myself comparing the two places all the time, thinking to myself "wish I was in benidorm".

I only starting going to benidorm a couple of year back, (other half pursuaded me, - was not a place I had ever fancied visiting :oops: !!),and loved it so much, have been back 6 times, (and I always swore I would never go back to the same place twice, as there were so many other places to vivit), but nowhere has compared to benidorm.

You made the right decision :lol:

Regards, BBB.
Good on you for changing Dermott. :lol:

I am like BBB too. Go to different places but compare them to Benidorm and wish I was in Beni.

Magaluf is nice but nowhere near as good as Benidorm in my opinion.
Well done have been to majorca about 5 times and loved it but went to benni last year for first time and wow cant wait until july to go back think it will be calypso this time :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.