hi,just got back this morning from a short mini break.first of all the weather was fab in the 80 s,sun,sun,sun.stayed at the hotel sol s'argamassa,great as usual,will do a full review when ive gathered my thoughts. highs, 1.ibiza (obviously). 2).beautiful restaurants,sa lesca on the harbour in santa eulalia was divine,the most freindly and proffesional waiter ever,and the food was delicious. 3)the cocktails at bar liquido(im still dreaming about the cahiprihanas)the location is unbeatable on the harbour also, and the staff freindly and knowledgable.we will be recommending it to freinds.(no kids under 16)adds to the ambiance on a kid free break.4)th mama rosas the gallery on restaurant street,european menu, good fresh veg,fillet steak with stilton,to italian,spanish and french dishes,the staff are great also. 5)how could i forget our favorit beach bar called cala martina on cala martina beach,we had the best sardines and paella ever. lows. 1.)not many,but wasnt as impressed with jet 2 this year,delayed for 1 hour going out,and for 2 and a half going back. 2)we had a dissapointing meal at restaurant es pins in es cana,mainly down to the por attitude of the staff,a lot of locals eat there which is usually a good sign,but the priority of service and quality definatly suffered.we ate at this restaurant 3 times in october and had good meals,but im afraid this experience has ruined it for us.there was a definate discrimination beween the spanish clientele and ourselves that we have never experienced in 7 times visiting ibiza.the real shame was that we had recomended it to the couple we were with,so it made us feel a bit dissapointed.on the whole the break was wonderfull,i just feel like ive been back ages. :wave mo.