Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
tony

have you not looked at the Members hotel reports yet??

it is owned by the same family as the Damond both of which we have stopped at over the years company web site

who have you found it with as we couldn't get it last spring?

wizard
Hi Wiz

I have fouund it with Direct Holidays and it looks an absolute bargain coming in at £1941 for 4 adults self catering

I have looked at the members page but just wanted to hear from some one who had recently been

I have had a PM which has answered some questions already

It is no 1 on my list for next year now

:)

Regards

Tony
We stayed at the Kefalos Beach a couple of years ago for a week in March and it was fine, nothing to complain about really. The beach isn't great just here but then the beaches in Paphos are not the best anyway. It is walking distance to the harbour if you go along the coastal footpath, but not lit at night. Bit of a trek the road way otherwise. The breakfast was nice but we didn't try any other meals. Pool area looked nice but too cold in March for a swim. Rooms were nice, laid out like a village, I would go back if I found a decent deal.
hi there..we stayed at kefalos about three years ago for a family wedding...it was brilliant..
i think there where about 11 of us..huge apartment...excellent pool...cant fault this place at all..
cheers...rod smith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.