Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
There is no dedicated lacoste shops that i know of but i know of some shops that sell lacoste clothes as well as other makes,

In san antonio town, if you take the road that leads from the bottom of the west end, next to the fountains towards to the sunset strip which comes out at savahnnas, there a number of 'designer shops about five hundred yards up the hill on the right hand side, opposite a sports shop called 'La Sirena', there are a number of shops that surround a square which sells more up market stuff.

If you have a look around a lot of the little narrow side streets just off the west end you will also find a number of small boutiques that sell desinger clothes such as jack jones etc.
As for the bay....well nothing there im afraid apart from karoake places and tourist merchandise
Thanks for that looks like hubby will have to take a trip to Ibiza town or playa de en bossa as i know they have one there. Will break the news nearer the time :lol:
What he said, except i'd say La Sirena could pretty much be classed as a Lacoste Shop.

It is a big shop near to the Mad Cow bar, kiddies park and at the bottom of the hill where club Paraiso is.

There is also a Lacoste shop in Ibiza Town near the main sort of square.
at the square mentioned in the street running down from the Mad Cow towards San an centre you will find a shop packed with Lacoste (it may Sirena I don't know) but they have clothing and sports gear. You should find a decent selection. Also - just for reference - they have a small lacoste shop in the airport (should you have any money left) not sure if the prices are cheaper as I don't buy that brand...sorry

Mouse
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.