Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Lagoa Azul
6 Posts
I stayed there in March, and wrote a review, I very much doubt that it has changed since then.
mum and dad got apartment so can say that all the problems with staff and mangers have been sorted so should be big change in staff and things wont know if that is the case till they go back in jan and i go back in feb but all the ex pats are happy about what has happened so fingers crossed as last year was a joke
That's good to hear nikkie - we go back in March. :)
Good news nikkie you said they might make changes after last year,if you find out any thing else keep us informed,will be there feb.
Staying at the Lagoa Azul at present.

Rooms are much better than in previous years, very very clean. Pool area is much improved sunbeds painted and
a lot more sunshades. All of the outside of the building has been painted and looks very clean.

Food in restaurant is very good but unfortunatly service in restaurant is not so good. Most of the regular waiters have left and a lot of the new ones don't understand English. Hotel doesn't have the same atmosphere in the evening that it used to have and bar closes promptly at 11, not that it matters because nobody goes in.
Everyone seems to go to Sebastians for a final drink.

If anyone has already booked please don't be worried the hotel is cleaner than I have ever seen it and I have been visiting it for several years.

Joan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.